If you are already using Showbox app, then you must be in love with it for sure. After the launch of Amazon Fire Stick TV, the use of Showbox has tremendously increased. Without the direct need to download the app on your android, you can easily watch your favorite TV soaps and movies right on your TV set. If you want to save the space on your smartphone, you can make use of Amazon Fire TV Stick to watch movies through Showbox app. Amazon Fire Stick TV is nothing but a dongle that comes with a remote.
User can turn normal TV into a mini theater and users can watch movies and favorite TV shows through Showbox app in it. With it come 7000+ apps, games and services and most of them come for free of cost. On pressing the button saying ‘launch Netflix’, the Netflix gets started on the TV screen. The Fire Stick needs to be connected with TVs HDMI port and to the Wi-Fi. On successful establishment of the connection, users can watch and access anything they wish. Showbox app is accessible on almost all platforms and devices and it now also runs on Amazon Fire TV.
In this article, we are going to share with you how to download, install and run ShowBox on Amazon Fire TV.
Steps to Install ShowBox on Amazon Fire TV
- First thing you need to do is go to settings on Amazon Fire TV and click on ‘System’.
- Now press ‘about’ and then ‘networks’. In Networks, note down your IP address.
- Now, go to system menu and from there to developer option.
- Enable ADB debugging and applications from unknown sources.
- Go back to the home screen and find the Search tab on the left side of the page.
- Type ShowBox and download ShowBox apk file.
- Use ES file explorer to find the apk file that is downloaded and install it by clicking on the link.
- That’s it! Your TV set is enabled with Amazon Fire TV Stick. Now open the app and you are ready to watch all your favorite movies and TV soaps for free any time.
Run ShowBox on Amazon Fire TV
We have given simple steps that describe how to run Showbox on Amazon TV. Take a look!
- In the Amazon Fire TV, go to Settings>Application>Manage all installed applications.
- Find the ‘ShowBox’ in manage all installed applications and click on it to launch the app.
- As it is the first time you will be launching the app, it will ask you to update the app. Click on ‘Update’, it will take seconds time.
- Soon after the update finishes, you will see ShowBox successfully running on your Amazon Fire TV. Once the app runs, you can witness a list of movies or TV shows arranged in systematic way.
You need to use ‘Air mouse’ or ‘Bluetooth mouse’ for running ShowBox app as it is not recognized by Amazon Fire TV.